Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
Students, please log in using your 9-digit Student Number and Network Password.
Parents, to avoid common account issues:
- Do not use your email address as your username or password.
- Avoid spaces or characters like “*()/#%~@ in your username.
- Keep your email address up to date under account preferences. If you ever forget your password, that is where reset instructions will be sent.
- Use the full name and email address that we have on file.
- When creating a new parent portal account, you will make up your own username and password. Do not use the access ID and access password you were given for your child. You will be asked for those further down in the form. If you need assistance, please contact your school’s office.